Name for wizard components

Subject: Name for wizard components
From: Jon Herrera <jonherrera -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:44:26 -0400

Hi,

For writers writing about software, what do you call the individual
components that make up a wizard?

One of our writers calls them "wizard pages" (although our style guide
says to use "pages" for web and hardcopy book pages). Another writer
calls them "wizard screens."

If anyone has come across this problem and resolved it, please send me
your suggestions. Please send it directly to me (jonherrera -at- yahoo -dot- com)
because I'm on digest. I can post a summary if there's interest.

Thanks,
Jon

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=