Re: Table control limits in Word?

Subject: Re: Table control limits in Word?
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- MAILBOX1 -dot- TCFBANK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:11:33 -0500

I wouldn't have known this, but I recently took a series of excellent
classes in Word from ExecuTrain. If they have a location near you, I
highly recommend the classes. Caveat: we use Word 7; this answer may not
be accurate for other versions.

In the Text Form Field Options dialog box (access by dobule-clicking on
the form field) there is a Maximum Length list box. You can specify the
maximum number of characters that users can enter. HTH.

Jo
&:-)

Ed wrote:

Snip

I cannot find a way to protect a form field from growing
vertically and blowing our carefully crafted form to smithereens.

Snip

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=