Experience with NetHelp?

Subject: Experience with NetHelp?
From: C B <cnbrath -at- APLEXUS -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:59:20 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I need to create HTML-based help files that can be used in PC and Unix
environments. I've been reading about NetHelp 2.0. Have any of you
used it? I've used RoboHelp : ) and Doc-To-Help ; ( before, so if
you have any experience with those tools, how do you think that they
compare with NetHelp? Thanks in advance -- I appreciate your help!

Chantel

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=