How to Learn FrameMaker

Subject: How to Learn FrameMaker
From: Gail Bernstein <gailbernstein -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:33:55 -0600

How did you learn FrameMaker? Do you have books, CD-ROMs, and/or online
courses you recommend? I'm in no position financially to take a
face-to-face course, so I'm looking for lower-cost alternatives. I did get
a demo version and have played with it a little, but that's just a
beginning.

Thanks!
Gail

Gail S. Bernstein