Style book on mechanics/electronics

Subject: Style book on mechanics/electronics
From: Nana Kato <nana -at- TENRYUTECHNICS -dot- CO -dot- JP>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:56:44 +0900

Hello to you all,

Would anybody know a style book on mechanics or
electronics? I'm not sure if such "unusual" books
ever exist. But if they do, I will be greatly helped.
There are countless style books on technical writing
in general, but so far I haven't found one specifically
written for engineering. (the only one I know is MS
Manual of Style is for the computer industry) I'm
especially weak at choosing appropriate verbs.
I always wish if there is any reference that suggests
me which verb to use in a certain technical context.
Do please recommend such books for me.

Many thanks in advance,

Nana Kato
nana -at- tenryutechnics -dot- co -dot- jp

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=