Word 97 print current page problem

Subject: Word 97 print current page problem
From: James Cort <jcort -at- TOTALTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:43:06 -0400

Here's an interesting one from Word's irritating repertoire of dirty tricks.

I'm running Word 97 on Windows 95. I've got a document with graphics and I
attempt to "Print current page". I get an illegal operation message, and
Word craps out and will not start up again. I've got to reboot.

This first happened to me at another site and I thought there was a glitch
in the PC. Now here I am someplace else and it's happening again. The
files there were large. The file here is small.

Anybody out there seen this before?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=