What do you think are Important grammar rules/ideas?

Subject: What do you think are Important grammar rules/ideas?
From: altonm -at- US -dot- IBM -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:01:13 -0400

This other guy and I are creating a document with standards, guidelines and
grammar rules for a department of techies. I've been assigned the task of
deciding what grammar things to include in this static paper document. We are
also gonna have a Web site for the not so important or common stuff (whatever
that is...)

Soooo, now I gotta figure out the most important stuff to include, cause I can't
just hand everyone a grammar book.

So, what do you guys think are the most important things to include?

The people we are writing the book for are mostly people with college educations
who used to work in help centers. Now they work on an IBM Web site, writing
help tips. (http://www.pc.ibm.com/support)

Thanks!

Melissa Alton
Professional Information Developer