Re: Grammatical Sasquatch? Re: Grammatical foot in big mouth

Subject: Re: Grammatical Sasquatch? Re: Grammatical foot in big mouth
From: Jillian Mcavoy <JMcavoy -at- ADGIFTS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:10:42 +0100

If anyone here has ever been taught touch typing on a typewriter, it comes
as second nature to press the spacebar twice after a full stop (aka period).
If I have to have single spacing after a sentence, I do a find and replace
in word -- you know find a double space and replace with a single.

I just can't re-train my thumb not to press the spacebar twice after a
sentence! Anyone else have this problem?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=