Online Help

Subject: Online Help
From: "SEIGLER, Sherri" <sseigler -at- SHL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:25:37 -0700

I need to know if there are demo versions of online help software that I can
practice with. My current company has found no need for this, so I'm
getting way behind in the loop and don't make enough moola (can you believe
it?) to go out in the world and purchase all this software to learn on. I'm
on digest, so please respond directly, and I'll summarize. TIA

Sherri A. Seigler
Director of the TWG
Sole Member of the TWG

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=