Re: PDF to Frame or Word?

Subject: Re: PDF to Frame or Word?
From: Terry Barron <tbarron -at- SYSTEMS -dot- DHL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 19:00:24 -0700

The usual answer provided by the experts is "no", because PDF is
supposed to serve as the output, not the source.

If you have the full Acrobat software (not just the Reader), you can
copy the PDF file and paste it as RTF. It's not pretty, but it gets
you the content.

>From the Menu Bar, choose EDIT -> COPY FILE TO CLIPBOARD. Then, open
your word processor and paste the contents of the clipboard.

I did a quick search for third party conversion tools in the PDFzone
(http://pdfzone.com/products/software/toolinfo_convert.html). I did
not see anything for converting to Word and Frame. You may want to
look at what's listed there and see if any of the products look
promising.

~~~ Terry

Mary Choy wrote:

> Can you go from a pdf document to frame or word?
>
> (it was originally a frame book which i sent to pdf years ago. the source files have gone poof, so...)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=