Sasquatch is dead, and so is this argument

Subject: Sasquatch is dead, and so is this argument
From: "Wolfe, William J. CER" <w-wolfe -at- CECER -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:21:42 -0500

This is an interesting and instructive addition to the thread. I'm a little
stymied, though, at how one can design a font so that an end mark can
recognize it's position "case-sensitively" relative to the following
character. (And how much space is involved?

I'm honestly curious ...

-Bill
William J. Wolfe, Writer-Editor
US Army Engineer R&D Center
Information Technology Laboratory
Information Management Team
PO Box 9005
Champaign, IL 61826-9005
(217) 352-6511, X-7388; w-wolfe -at- cecer -dot- army -dot- mil
<<Wolfe, William J. CER.vcf>>