Re: Webworks question

Subject: Re: Webworks question
From: Benzi Schreiber <benzi -at- HARMONYCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:39:33 +0200

Sarah:

You hit the nail right on its ugly little head! The CSS file included
"text-indent: 15pt". I changed it to 0pt, and presto! Everything seems
hunky-dory now.

BTW - The problem was not that the first line was indented; it was that
subsequent lines in the paragraph had negative indentation.

Thanks for your help (and thanks also to Bill Burns who offered to help).

Benzi

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=