Re: need help with wording

Subject: Re: need help with wording
From: Kathleen Holscher <kholscher -at- NSISW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 09:37:31 -0500

Thank you to everyone who responded with suggestions about my wording
problem. It was amazing to see all of the unique and great responses I
received. I finally settled on identifying how the files are created by the
program and then giving the default example, a user supplied name example,
and an example of how the files would be identified in the table. I choose
to use the wildcard asterisk for the unique part of the name. I left the #
placeholder description as it was originally. So my table has files that
appear as init*.ora, data#*.ora, etc. This scheme fits the entire picture
since one thing I forgot to mention is that there are other file names
listed in the table that were static names and didn't fit into my problem
situation at all.
Thanks again to everyone.
Kathleen