Re: reporting on FrameMaker styles

Subject: Re: reporting on FrameMaker styles
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- DIGIPUBCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 08:36:24 -0700

Enhance from www.sandybrook.com gives you an outliner for Frame, plus it
reports on the styles in use. Tell'em I referred you...

Regards,
Carl
Carl Young Adobe Certified Training
DigiPub Solutions Corp. Provider
602.788.6512 FrameMaker and Acrobat
Adobe Premium VAR
www.digipubcorp.com Chrystal Software Aspen
Partner
Consulting, training, information development and
conversion services provided throughout the U.S.