FrameMaker 5.5 Typing Needed ...

Subject: FrameMaker 5.5 Typing Needed ...
From: Ward Rosenberry <wardr -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:02:55 -0400

I'm looking for someone who can type about 30 pages of text (2
chapters, each about 15 pages). Ignoring the figures which will be
re-gerenated - it comes out to about 20 pages - procedures, short
descriptions, etc., - your typical tech manual.

A client has lost the files but I have hard copy for reference (can be
faxed or overnighted (<-a made-up word)). I can also supply (via
email) a sample file/template. A non-disclosure agreement is required.

Please reply off-line!

Thanks,
Ward Rosenberry
Rosenberry Associates Inc. "The Information Design Company"
30 Newfield Street EMAIL: wardr -at- rosenberryassoc -dot- com
N. Chelmsford, MA, 01824 (USA) TELEPHONE AND FAX: 978 251-7908

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=