Re: A really basic web animation question -- Example

Subject: Re: A really basic web animation question -- Example
From: "Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:20:40 -0500

Works fine for me on both browsers. Please forgive Arlen, he just goes
ballistic when IE Explorer is even hinted at as a solution. Don't believe
me. Post a solution using VBScript and then stand back ;^)

Mike

Michael Wing (mailto:mjwing -at- ingr -dot- com)
Staff Writer/ Web Applications Developer
Intergraph Corporation; Huntsville, Alabama
http://maps.intergraph.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=