Re: TOC from several files?

Subject: Re: TOC from several files?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:01:27 -0700

Hi, guys....within minutes after my post, I'd received
about 20 responses to this question, including some
very detailed instructions, and I also received an
actual Word file I was able to use as a template,
which I plopped into a Word file and within minutes,
had created a 6 page TOC from 8 different Word files.

Way COOL!

Over this weekend, I will be posting all of the
complete responses to my web site. If anyone sent me a
response that they don't want to see posted, let me
know by Friday, otherwise, by Monday morning, everyone
will be getting an email with the URL for the posts.

Thanks again. It is 6pm, Im-outta-here.
===
John Posada
Western Union International