Reading .RM files

Subject: Reading .RM files
From: Scott Havens <SHavens -at- ELCOTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:45:32 -0400

Since somebody brought up the topic of animation, I'd like to ask a small
question of my own. (If it's OT, sorry; I don't know any other forum that
might provide a quick answer.)

I've recently acquired a group of video clips that have an extension of
".RM." I believe this stands for "Real Movie," or some such. My existing
video player software recognizes .MPG, .AVI, and maybe other formats, but
not this one. Is there someplace on the Web where I can get software to
play these clips? If so, is it shareware, freeware, lots-o-bucksware, or
what?

TIA for your help!

SRH

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=