Volunteer in Toronto

Subject: Volunteer in Toronto
From: Samantha Wrigley <samantha -dot- wrigley -at- TTC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:04:49 -0400

*This message is only for tech writers in Toronto, Canada*

I am a technical writer currently working full-time on standards and
procedures. I am looking to volunteer on a project with involves RoboHelp,
Forehelp...on line help in general, in order to get some experience in this
growing field. I also have SGML experience (Author/Editor) that I would
like to keep up with, or even learn XML. I am willing to volunteer some
time to somebody's project (help, SGML, XML) in return for learning these
skills.

If anybody needs extra help, please email me privately at
samantha -dot- wrigley -at- ttc -dot- ca
Thank you in advance.
Samantha Wrigley

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=