Java

Subject: Java
From: Bill Smith <cybersmith -at- ZIANET -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 07:46:42 -0600

I hope a detailed Java question is appropriate for this list. I am trying to
learn Java, and I've installed the free Java Development Kit, but I can't
get my code to compile. I've discovered several people locally who have had
this same problem.

Note: I added the java file type in Explorer, so that's not the problem.
I've also changed my autoexec.bat to include this path: C:\Program\java\bin.

Thanks,
Bill

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=