Syntax question: Windows 95/98 or 95 and 98?

Subject: Syntax question: Windows 95/98 or 95 and 98?
From: Melissa Kucbel-Saumier <melissaks -at- EICON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:02:39 -0400

Hello,

I searched the archives and had a look at Ms Manual of Style (3rd
edition), but I couldn't find anything about an "official" syntax
when referring to both operating systems. I have many procedures
where I have to include "In Windows NT, do this and this. In
Windows 95 and 98 (or 95/98), do this."

What is recommended usage (or how would users better respond to/
understand the procedures)?

Thanks a bunch!
Melissa Kucbel-Saumier
Technical Publications - Eicon Technology

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=