Copy Help File to..

Subject: Copy Help File to..
From: jane <judydh -at- TOTAL -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:48:33 -0400

Hi all

Today I had the brilliant idea of copying my help files to a network folder
as they are being compiled. This is an option in the RoboHELP project
settings, under the Compile tab. Will wonders never cease, but it copies
the *.hpt and sometimes the *.cnt files there, but not, apparently, the
*.hlp file. I've long used this option on a local drive, where it
faithfully copied the *.hlp and *.cnt files. I have successfully used this
option on a network folder once before. Does this sound familiar or
explicable, or do I have a gremlin?

Thanks a lot,

Jane Sorensen (jane -at- visualedge -dot- com)
Visual Edge Software

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=