Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--READ ME

Subject: Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--READ ME
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:18:55 -0700

I belong to several paid subscription web sites,
usualy directed toward investing, where I'm
automatically billed $9.95 against a credit card. Some
of them, I may not look at for several months at a
time, but when I do, it's worth the 10 bucks a month
I'm paying.

I get $10 worth of benefit from this almost everyday
(and some times, even on the weekend).

Eric...where should I send my credit card number?

BTW...there is only one stipulation to this...when you
go public, I want the chance to buy some IPO shares.

--- "Metzger, Lucinda" <cmetzger -at- DUKANE -dot- COM> wrote:
> Same here! *Definitely* worth it to keep this list
> going.
>

> I would pay 5 or 10 bucks for that.
>
> And, since I trust Eric (thanks for not banging me
> on the mother in law
> update), I would pay BEFORE the move occurred. Sort
> of like investing
> in
> the new list. Just a thought.
>
> Jason