Re: xml data -> document

Subject: Re: xml data -> document
From: Bob Gembey <bob -at- SUPERNOVA -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:04:20 +0200

Why don't you look at the XML software list on the W3C page:

http://www.w3c.org/XML/#software

In particular, XP has been highly recommended:

http://www.jclark.com/xml/xp/index.html

Another recommendation:
http://www.arbortext.com

<<Anybody have a tool/solution that converts xml data into documentation.

Our browser-based product does everything using Java and XML, so it has
been suggested that it would be nice if our manuals were in xml (going
thence to hardcopy and online). This has me scratching my head, for one.

But in addition, the engineers think it would be neat to take the
incoming xml data and turn THAT into documentation. That's what I'm
asking about here.>>

Good luck,
Bob Gembey
SuperNova