Re: ADMIN: tips for dealing with TECHWR-L list changes

Subject: Re: ADMIN: tips for dealing with TECHWR-L list changes
From: Chris Hamilton <caxdj -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 08:34:53 -0400

1. Would the subscription be tied to a person or to an e-mail address?
That is, if I change jobs, or ISPs, do I have to re-up? I would vote for
tying the subscription to the person, but I'm not the one who has to
deal with the administrative nightmare, either.

2. Price. The suggested price seems to be creeping up as more people
post. I suggest that the price (if we choose to go that route) should be
set based on an assessment of what Eric determines is required to
maintain the list and (if he chooses to do so) make a reasonable
profit.
--
Chris Hamilton
Technical Writer