Re: $5 payment

Subject: Re: $5 payment
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- WAVEFRONT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:05:51 -0500

At 09:27 AM 8/4/99 +0200, Ternes, Andreas wrote:
>As others have mentioned it is not easy to send money via a bank to the
US,
>especially if you are from Europe.
>Is it possible just to put a $5 or $10 note in an envelope and send it to
>Eric Ray
>RayComm, Inc.
>510 North 400 West
>Logan, UT 84321

Assuming you have the $5 cash in American money, sure. I have a hobby
business that has a reasonable number of overseas customers. Lots of them
send cash, and not one has lost her money that way.

Of course, you can't take it for granted that the American money is easily
available overseas.

--
"UNIX is user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are."
Beth Friedman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=