Re: Page numbering within a Section

Subject: Re: Page numbering within a Section
From: Dan Roberts <DRoberts -at- ISOGON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:56:40 -0400

Title: RE: Page numbering within a Section

don't know how easy this would be to do, but ....
try inserting a Continuous section break before your first point page.
insert your point page numbers (I think you're going to have to do this manually),
insert another Continuous section break after the last point page, and restart automatic page numbering as appropriate.

Dan Roberts
droberts -at- isogon -dot- com

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/books.htm
Send all list-related questions or problems to