Re: Personality Types & TWriting

Subject: Re: Personality Types & TWriting
From: Barry Kieffer <barry -dot- kieffer -at- EXGATE -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 08:43:20 -0700

> Tom Johnson wrote:
> Are there any other TW's like me who spend way too much effort analyzing
> the
> questions on personal inventory or personality tests.

I love personality tests, and I have my own home brewed way of taking them.

When ever given a personality test I always try and think like another
person, my lovely wife for example. As I go from question to question I stop
and think "how would she answer this question?" Then I choose the answer
that I guess is the closest to the answer that she would pick.

Why?

If you ever get to meet me, you would know why. <Big Grin>

Now stop thinking and get back to banging on the keyboard like a
chimpanzee...

-Barry
Where is my wallet, and who wants money for what?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=