Re: Call for Options

Subject: Re: Call for Options
From: Kathi Jan Knill <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:36:26 -0400

Since this is Eric's domain, I suggest we wait until he does his
thing and summarizes what we have heard. In addition, since he
is the leader of this, he may have a different direction in mind,
that he wants to take.

Just mho,
Kathi Jan Knill
Senior Technical Writer
Template Software
Kathi -dot- Knill -at- Template -dot- com
"Your mind can only hold one thought at a time. Make it a
positive and constructive one." --H. Jackson Brown, Jr.