Summary of Recent TECHWR-L posts

Subject: Summary of Recent TECHWR-L posts
From: jane <judydh -at- TOTAL -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 16:21:20 -0400

In the spirit of Andrew and Have We Had Enough?, I have taken it upon myself
to *try* to be funny. Boredom can be inflicted on others! Wanna see how?

----------------------

Me too
Me too
Me toooooo

My 0.02

My 0.01 $US

My $5

$5, you can't do nothin' with $5, here's 10$
[note to self, you can't do nothin' with a six-pack, here's a case]

Make it monthly! $1 per month

$10 per month

And the highest bidder is...

$36000 per month

$10 X 4000 X 12 months

plus advertising

Oh, yeah, me too

plus STC sponsorship
{musical interlude: No, no, no-no, no no, na-no nananana NO NO, no NO NO}

plus sponsors, like, maybe YOU have a rich uncle who started you out in this
biz

me too

me too

me too

Who's gonna set up the bank? Who's gonna get a credit card vendor's account?

me too

What are the non-American/non-credit card heathens gonna do?

I like being a heathen, but me too anyway

Must be a Canadian thing, eh

Yeah, me too

Hey, if I pay for this, I wanna get my money's worth

Hey if you talk too much, I wanna still be able to kick you off

<small chorus: onelist onelist onelist onelist>

me too

Students are cheapos, make 'em pay

me too

other chorus: go bureaucracy! rah rah rah! Make money in your spare time at
home! just click <TECHWR-L>!

another chorus: no bureaucracy! No STC! No cost! No violation of privacy!
No credit cards! No heathens! Not in my backyard! No support to the

me too me too me too

on a different tangent: I'm an ENTP, does that mean I suck at my job?

me too

me too

jane -at- nobody -dot- nowhere

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=