Re: Suspending paying customers

Subject: Re: Suspending paying customers
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:24:54 -0700

1. Eric provides a service, yes, but we aren't customers, we're members in a
group that exchanges email all day long instead of actually working <g> Of
*course* you can suspend someone from the PTA meeting, the bowling league,
or the tropical fish fanciers club for certain stated behaviours, such as
those we all agreed to when we signed up for this.

2. I went to college entirely on loans, scholarships, and mimimum wage jobs
(only one involving french fries) and I still could have found 5 bucks once
a year for something like this. Of course, I might have had to send it to
Eric in red wrappers at 50c per roll, but it would have been worth it.

Some people just worry too much, panic too easily, and spend too much time
on both. Me, I'm busy enough going cross-eyed editing our online help IN
FRENCH. Three years of French and two years of Latin had to be good for
something. If this list didn't exist, we'd have to get Eric to invent it.

Just coming up for air

Maggie Secara (ENTP? Me?)
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

The English Renaissance is alive at