ANNOUNCE: IEEE PCS Web Site has moved

Subject: ANNOUNCE: IEEE PCS Web Site has moved
From: Beth Weise Moeller <bmoeller -at- IMEDIACONSULT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 15:47:30 -0400

We are pleased to announce that the IEEE Professional Communication Society
web site has a new home. You can now find us at http://www.ieeepcs.org

This move is exciting for us because we will now be able to implement many
new features. In the near future you will be able to search the
Transactions on Professional Communication abstracts by author, subject, and
keyword. We will also be compiling lists of resources valuable to technical
communicators and will add a number of members-only features as well.

If you are not familiar with our organization, please take some time to
peruse our web site. Membership is open to any technical communication
professional--you do not have to be an engineer or have an engineering
degree to belong to our organization.

A quick reminder: August 6 (tomorrow) is the deadline for the early
registration rate for IPCC 99. Our conference will run September 7 - 10 at
the Omni Royal Orleans in New Orleans, Louisiana. August 6 is also the
deadline for reserving a hotel room at the conference rate. For more
information, follow the IPCC 99 link on our web site.

Beth Weise Moeller
IEEE PCS Publicity Committee Chair

Beth Weise Moeller
Interactive Media Consulting