Trouble turning Quark 3.32 to PDF document with Acrobat 2.1PE

Subject: Trouble turning Quark 3.32 to PDF document with Acrobat 2.1PE
From: Jacque Foreman <foremangraphics -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 20:19:55 -0700

HI All

I searched the archives and found nothing pertinent

It is apparently impossible to distill a Quark 3.32 document to a PDF
with Acrobat Distiller 2.1PE. I've tried the .eps conversion that Quark
makes and writing .ps to file before trying to use the distiller.

My guess is that the "PE" stands for an abbreviated version that will not
allow me to convert a Quark 3.32 document to a PDF document.

There is so much traffic on the list, and this could well be an
elementary question, so pleas reply directly to me.

TIA

Jacque - Graphic Designer / Typesetter - Excellence by Design
since 1972 - Pen & Ink Renderings of homes & Bldgs. & portraits from
photos, Brochures, Ads, Flyers, Packaging, Business Forms, Manuscripts,
etc. - Amway Dealer - email: foremangraphics -at- juno -dot- com
Rendering Samples: http://www.abacus-es.com/foreman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=