Anyone using PitStop?

Subject: Anyone using PitStop?
From: Melissa Morgan <mmorgan -at- INTREPID -dot- CDG-HARGRAY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 08:28:55 -0500

Howdy.

I was wondering if anyone out there has experience with
PitStop by Enfocus. We're looking for a more efficient way
to edit PDFs, as our average manual takes 1 hour+ to
distill. It would be a major time saver if we could just edit
the PDF, because changes are generally not that significant.
TIA for any feedback on this issue.

Oh, one more question....
Is anyone attending the Single Sourcing workshop in
Seattle? I was supposed to go, but approval came too
late. I've trained with Joanne twice now, once in-house,
and I'm curious to know how in-depth the Single Source
workshop is...maybe I can make it to the one in Texas
in September. If anyone on the list is going, please drop
me a line.

Also, I don't know if I've had a chance to say this, but
thanks to all of you for all the help you've provided since
I've been on the list. It's a tremendous benefit to be involved
in such an educated and professional discourse, and I
just want to say a big THANK YOU. Nuf' said.

Melissa Morgan
mmorgan -at- intrepid -dot- cdg-hargary -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=