Re: How about Web-based Tech Writer message board?

Subject: Re: How about Web-based Tech Writer message board?
From: David Kimmel <dkimmel -at- CTCUSA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 11:48:11 -0500

I agree with Brad. This is a wonderful idea for simplifying the whole "list" process. I belong to a forum for VW owners on VWvortex.com whose format would be perfect for a list like Techwr-l. Plus you have the advantage of being able to read it anywhere with web access, much like web email (of course you may already be reading this through a web email account). Finally a web forum is always "live" like a newsgroup but wouldn't require newsreader software.