Re: Learning Microsoft ACCESS + Project

Subject: Re: Learning Microsoft ACCESS + Project
From: "Scott, Laurel N" <Laurel -dot- N -dot- Scott -at- AMEXCHANGE -dot- AMERITECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 13:29:47 -0400

I'm glad this question was asked.

Can anyone reccomend a company or location in the midwest area that provides
a class for this? I have been trying to find one for a while to get some
training.

Microsoft Project is another program i would like to take a class in; i can
figure things out through crash course trial and error, or an online
tutorial (which I'll also take suggestions on as an alternative) but i am
much more efficient after a formal training process with a living person to
walk me through the process while I'm sitting at the PC, someone to ask
questions for immediate feedback, etc.

thanks ahead of time,

Laurel Scott, Technical Writer
Knowledge Management Team, Technology Solutions
Corporate Information Services, Ameritech
Location: 3B51B
Phone: (847)248-2083
Fax: (847)248-3770
Email: laurel -dot- n -dot- scott -at- ameritech -dot- com