Opening HTML printed documentation in Frame

Subject: Opening HTML printed documentation in Frame
From: "McClay, Janet" <jmcclay -at- SILICONENERGY -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 17:20:02 -0700

I created a Robohelp HTML edition on-line Help and must now prepare printed
documentation for end-user distribution. In our first release, I used the
Robo print wizard and attempted to produce quality documentation using Word.
It was disaster; I have since purchased Frame.

However, I am not able to open either the .doc or .rtf file using Frame.
The first time, I received an error message saying all graphics would be
replaced by gray boxes, and I should import by reference. However, I want
graphics embedded. On subsequent attempts, I now get an error stating "the
filter encountered an error and could not complete the translation."

Can anyone enlighten me as to what I'm missing?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=