Stop in and say Hi!

Subject: Stop in and say Hi!
From: William G Meisheid <wgm -at- SAGELINE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 08:45:02 -0400

I would like to extend an invitation for anyone who happens to be in the
Ellicott City/West Baltimore area to stop in and visit us. We will be glad
to talk shop, show you our operation, talk to you about possible work, and
treat you to a Jayburger (the world's best cheeseburger sub, attested to by
legions of training students) at the Country Corner Store next door.

Ya'll come now, ya'hear.
William Meisheid "Thoughts still and always in progress"
WUGNET/Help Authoring Forum Sysop & Microsoft MVP
Certified Baltimore/Washington area RoboHELP Training
Sageline Publishing 410.465.2040 Fax: 410.465.1812
http://www.sageline.com email: wgm -at- sageline -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=