Re: Editing PDFs

Subject: Re: Editing PDFs
From: Melissa Morgan <mmorgan -at- INTREPID -dot- CDG-HARGRAY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 08:52:26 -0500

A big thanks to all who responded to
my post. After evaluating PitStop, I think
we're going to pass. We very seldom need
to edit graphics in a PDF, which seems to
be PitStop's stronger point. We do, however,
need to edit text. Following the tips offered,
I think we can just do this in Exchange, by
redistilling only effected sections/pages/TOC.
As a last resort, we can just redistill the whole
thing, and twiddle our thumbs for two hours
<vbg>. Thanks again for the input.

Melissa Morgan
mmorgan -at- intrepid -dot- cdg-hargray -dot- com

"I went to the hardware store and bought some
used paint. It was in the shape of a house. I also
bought some batteries, but they weren't included.
So I had to buy them again." ----Steven Wright

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=