Importing Excel Spreadsheet into Word doc

Subject: Importing Excel Spreadsheet into Word doc
From: Mark Kustrzynski <markk -at- AXESS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 14:41:26 -0400

Here's a question I hear is very popular on the exam

Hello, All.

How do I import an Excel spreadsheet into a Word document? I've tried
Insert-> File and Insert -> Object. Neither works - well, I should say
neither works the way I want. Word completely reformats the spreadsheet
and
chews off many of the columns. BTW, it's only 51 rows and 11 columns.

I'm at my wit's end. Can someone please help?

TIA,
-Rasil

P.S.
I've never had much use for Excel before, so this may seem like a
no-brainer
for many of you gurus.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=