HELP: Electronic portfolios on Web sites

Subject: HELP: Electronic portfolios on Web sites
From: Jl Cc <jccwriter -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:47:49 -0700

<<Coming out of lurking mode...>>

I've enjoyed the discussions regarding electronic portfolios. I'm
beginning to design my Web site. However, I have a quick question for
those of you with your own Web sites.

If you include your email address on your Web site, do you have
problems with email spam robots? Two individuals (not on this list)
have told me that they experienced problems with these robots. They had
to change their email hyperlink on their Web sites to a text format
that reads as follows:

mynameATyahoo.com
To send me email, replace AT with the @ sign).

As I hope to have my portfolio Web site published in September, I sure
would like to know your experiences. Will I need to edit my email
address and use the AT text formula to keep the robots out of my email
backyard?

Please respond to me and not to the list. I will publish a Summary, if
the information may be valuable to the others.

TYTYIA,
Jenise Cook-Crabbe, M.A.
jccwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com
http://www.notbuiltyet.com