Multiple sheet size in Framemaker

Subject: Multiple sheet size in Framemaker
From: Simon Gendreau <Simon -dot- Gendreau -at- PWC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:09:47 -0400

As anybody experienced how to create a book which include various sheet
sizes ?
Reason,
I need to create a "Letter size" book which must also include large
spreadsheets and graphics which can't be scaled down to letter size;
tabloid size is herewith requried.

Otherwise, does this mean that I have no choice to create a seperate
book for tabloid size .................?

Thanks to all.

--
Simon Gendreau
Pratt & Whitney Canada