Numbering Problem In Word

Subject: Numbering Problem In Word
From: "Brathwaite, Chantel" <cbrathwaite -at- PYTHON -dot- IDEAS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:36:20 -0400

Hello again everyone,

I am just curious; does anyone know whether the numbering problems in Word
have been fixed in Office 2000? I am particularly interested in the mixed
numbering problems (having heading styles that are numbered and other styles
that are lettered in the same document -- for example, having one document
that contains numbered chapters and lettered appendices). I am also
interested in their list numbering -- (the list continues to increment, even
if the second list is 50 pages away from the first list, forcing you to
restart the numbering ..... but heaven help you if you ever need to
automatically update the template!) If anyone has any info -- I'd
appreciate hearing from you!

Take care (again),

Chantel

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=