Re: Recommended software for breaking into technical writ

Subject: Re: Recommended software for breaking into technical writ
From: jboskey -at- WHEELS -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:10:53 -0500

Walter - I would love more info about the Clip Cache program. Do you
know of a website for info, download, etc.?

Thanks!
Julie

ps. The software I would recommend is: FrameMaker (or PageMaker),
Word, FullShot, PaintShop Pro for all the reasons that were already
mentioned.

Subject: Re: Recommended software for breaking into technical writing
Author: Walter Crockett <Walter_Crockett -at- NOTES -dot- TERADYNE -dot- COM> at i-mail
Date: 8/16/1999 1:52 PM

<deleted>

5. Clip Cache - I wouldn't be without it. Lets you copy an infinite number
of
items and paste them in at leisure. $14.95 shareware.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=