FrameMaker 5.5.6 template size

Subject: FrameMaker 5.5.6 template size
From: Melissa Kucbel-Saumier <melissaks -at- EICON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 15:09:28 -0400

Hello writers,

I am cleaning up some of the many templates that
we have for our documentation. One of these templates, which
is one-page long, with no text, two or three Master pages and
very little stuff in the Reference pages, is over 370k in size.
What could possibly be hidden in the document and take so
much space? I compared this monster with other templates that
are anywhere between 30 and 60k and I can't see the
difference...

Anyone ever had this problem before?
TIA
Melissa Kucbel-Saumier
Technical Publications - Eicon Technology

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=