Re: Word 2000-Anyone Using It?

Subject: Re: Word 2000-Anyone Using It?
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- DIGIPUBCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:17:46 -0700

The Adobe Acrobat 4.0 PDFMaker macro doesn't run with Word2000, at least on
my machine. It scans the document for bookmarks just fine, but hangs when
starting Distiller.

Regards,
Carl
Carl Young Adobe Certified Training
DigiPub Solutions Corp. Provider
602.788.6512 FrameMaker and Acrobat
Adobe Premium VAR
www.digipubcorp.com Chrystal Software Aspen
Partner
Consulting, training, information development and
conversion services provided throughout the U.S.