Gathering of Ottawa technical writers

Subject: Gathering of Ottawa technical writers
From: Kevin McGowan <mcgowan -at- LORAN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:12:17 -0400

For the community at large...please email me if you'd like to join the gang.

Hello all,

I have tallied the responses received, thanks a lot for telling me your
availability. Unfortunately, I could not accommodate everyone's schedules.
But hopefully, this will work out all right.

Most people agreed that a quiet pub would be good, a place for easy
conversation, and easy availability of coffee/beer/etc.

So (drum roll please) here we go:

Thursday, August 26
Earl of Sussex Pub
431 Sussex Drive
7pm

Please let me know if you can or cannot attend, and if you know anyone else
who might want to join us. I'm not sure if the Earl takes reservations, but
if you let me know ASAP, I can try to reserve a sufficient number of chairs.

Thanks everyone for giving this a shot. If it works out well, we can give
ourselves a name and get T-shirts and stuff! (kidding, just kidding!).

Regards,
Kevin

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=