Re: TOC problem

Subject: Re: TOC problem
From: "Halter, Meg" <HalterMC -at- NAVAIR -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 12:53:17 -0700

Hi Kalpana --

I had a similar problem several months ago. After some hunting, I just
found the article that explained the problem (maybe my filing needs
improvement?). Though your problem is a little different from mine, perhaps
this article will help. It's microsoft's knowledge base article Q171982,
"tabs in heading styles look wrong in table of contents". You can download
it from www.microsoft.com, or if you like, I'll email you a copy.

Hope this helps.

-- Meg

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=