Re: Teaching someone to be detail-oriented?

Subject: Re: Teaching someone to be detail-oriented?
From: "Parker, Cassandra M." <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 16:28:53 -0400

Geoff,

Thanks for the information. It's more valuable than you think because I've
often wondered how I could instill this quality in my son (who is the total
opposite of detail-oriented.)

See, many times the information obtained on this list goes far beyond
"work."

Thanks again,
Cassandra Parker
Sr. Technical Writer