Rates: computer game story-writing

Subject: Rates: computer game story-writing
From: "Marinela G. Miclea" <marinela -at- BRAINPOWER -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:44:36 -0700

Hi,

I'm bidding on a contract to write story-lines for a computer game
company. I've never done this before and don't know what the going rates
are. They say they'll pay "market rate," which is what?

The project sounds like fun and I'd be willing to take less than my
normal rate, but first I need to know what the range is.

If anyone on the list has had experience/knows what the rates are for
computer game writing, could you post a reply on the list or e-mail me
privately at <marinela -at- brainpower -dot- net>.

Thanks in advance,

Marinela
---
Marinela G. Miclea
BrainPower - Technical/Marketing Writing * Web Publishing
marinela -at- brainpower -dot- net - www.brainpower.net - 925/935-0692

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=